Wednesday 11 June 2014

Slam Poetry (What did you think of Zack's performance at Fraser Heights?)

I thought Zachs's performance was really good, going into the room I thought it was going to be kinda boring but it was actually very exciting! He interacted with the audience very well and shared some amazing poems. At some points of the performance he got kind of emotional and that's when I knew he really had a big heart for this stuff. He also encouraged to do what you love so that kinda inspired me to never give up on what you love doing the most.

I think slam poetry is a very interesting thing, it's so entertaining and always keeps me wondering on what's going to happen next. It's an amazing form of art because you can see the performers emotions and see how they can express how they feel and you can even kinda feel the emotions! 

It was a really cool experience and I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud great points!! In the future you should check your slang for ex when you said kinda you could have taken your time and wrote kind of

    ReplyDelete